Griffin Security renders monitoring and reaction services at corporate business parks and residential estates with the aid of our pre-selected business partners in respective areas.
Our monitoring and response services are supported by:
- The specialised training of our staff, which includes reacting to medical emergencies, firefighting, domestic violence and managing crime scenes.
- 24-hour service agreements.
- 24-hour off-site monitoring of alarm and panic signals, electric fences and CCTV cameras/systems.
- Cell phone and/or radio monitoring of alarm systems.
- Police link-up for emergencies.
- Compliance with specifications of SAIDSA (South Africa Intruder Detection Services Association).
- Access control measures, including scanning drivers’ licences and vehicle licence disks.
- Live (real-time) monitoring of our guards on patrol.
- Live vehicle tracking systems for vehicles on and off the estate or corporate premises.
- Cell find/trace services that are available to trace loved ones in emergencies.
- Professionally trained staff that install and maintain modern technical security solutions.